1. --Would you like some more bread ?
--No, thank you. ______.
A. I can't eat B. I am not hungry C. I don't like it D. I'm full
2. --Have a good rest, you need to ______ your energy for the football game this afternoon.
A. leave B. save C. hold D. get
3. --How do you like your new job?
--I've only just started, so I really can't ______.
A. speak B. talk C. say D. explain
4. --How about some soft drink , Jack ?
--Ok. But only______.
A. a few B. a little C. few D. little
5. --Oh,sorry, I've got the wrong number.
A. You are welcome B. That's all right C. It's a pity D. Take it easy
6.It's so cold here. I don;t know ______ to go or to stay.
A. whether B. when C. how D. where
7.I like this kind of camera a lot, but it ______ too much.
A. uses B. takes C. costs D. spends
8. --Where shall we put the fridge ?
--I think there's enough ______ in the corner for it.
A. room B. floor C. place D. ground
9. --Tom seems ______ today.
--I heard he lost his new watch on the bus this morning.
A.alone B. sad C. lonely D. badly
10. --Did you get a CD player ?
--No. But Tina will ______ one to one.
A. buy B. borrow C. lend D. show
CANKAODAAN：D B C B B A C A B C